Today I’m sharing a beautiful Honeybee Home card with you. I love this sweet bundle and the coordinating Hive embossing folder. You can find another card I created using this bundle here.
This card features a couple items that will soon be retiring – including one of my favourite die sets – Stitched So Sweetly. I have definitely gotten my moneys worth from that die set!
- Thick Basic White: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″
- Basic Black: 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″
- Bumblebee: 3-3/4″ x 5″ embossed with the Hive embossing folder and splattered with black Stampin’ Blends
- Pattern Party DSP: black with white polka dot 1/2″ x 3-3/4″
- Basic White: 2-3/4″ x 4-1/4″ for stamping & die cutting
- Old Olive: 2″ x 3″ for die cutting
- Black Twine: 6″
I stamped the floral image with Memento ink and coloured it in using Daffodil Delight and Old Olive Stampin’ Blends. But I didn’t colour in the entire flower or leaf, just a bit of colour at the base and in the centre. I love the way it turned out.
It’s hard to tell from the photo but the background is splattered with Basic Black Stampin’ Blends. I love the find splatter that this adds to a project.
And look at the shape of that label – it’s my favourite! I will really miss this one.
Before I sign off, I just wanted to let you know that tomorrow – April 21st, 2022, Stampin’ Up! is offering free shipping on all orders over $100 (before shipping & GST). But for one day only! It’s the perfect time to stock up on some staples before the prices go up.
I hope you enjoyed todays Honeybee Hive card.
Until next time,