I’ve got some shimmery Color & Contour in colour cards to share with you today. I’m loving the 2021-2023 In Colours and all the fabulous products that coordinate with them!
Did you know that there are several products that come in the in colours? Some are obvious – like the card stock and ink pads but there may be a few products you may not have noticed.
- Stampin’ Write Markers (p. 126)
- Stampin’ Blends (p. 123)
- In Colour 6″ x 6″ DSP (p. 134)
- 2021-2023 In Color Shimmer Vellum (p. 135) – my fav!
- Ombre Gift Bags (p. 137)
- 3/8″ Open Weave Ribbon (p. 139) – in all 5 colours
- Pale Papaya & White 1/2″ Ribbon (p. 140)
- Evening Evergreen 3/8″ Chevron Weave Ribbon (p. 139)
- Loose Flower Flourishes (p. 141)
- 2021-2023 In Color Jewels (p. 142)
I created these cards to really highlight each of the in colours AND the shimmery vellum! It’s really hard to see the beautiful shimmer on this vellum. Trust me – it’s GORGEOUS!
At the upcoming Annual Catalogue Extravaganza, we’ll be focusing on these fabulous new in colours. We’d love to have you join us. Find all the event details here.
Here are the measurements, if you’d like to recreate it in your favourite colours.
- Polished Pink: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” scored at 4-1/4”
- Basic White: 3-3/4” x 5” ; 2-3/4” x 4-1/4” for cutting the third smallest scallop contour die and scrap for stamping
- Polished Pink Shimmer Vellum: 3-5/8” x 4-7/8”
- Polished Pink Ribbon: 5” and about 10” (enough to tie a bow)
- Add the shimmer vellum to the center of the 3-3/4” x 5” piece of white cardstock.
- Wrap the 5” piece of ribbon around, adhering it to the back.
- Add that to the card front.
- Stamp the floral image with memento onto the white cardstock scrap.
- Stamp the flowers using polished pink ink.
- Die cut floral image with coordinating die.
- Stamp desired greeting in the lower right corner of the die cut scallop rectangle using memento ink.
- Add the die cut floral image using dimensionals.
- Add that to the card front using Stampin’ Seal.
- Tie a bow with remainder ribbon and add to the card front using mini glue dots.
There are a lot of things that are easily missed in the catalogue. Yesterday I did a Facebook live sharing some of the things that I thought might be overlooked, along with a few samples and peeks at some of the new products. You can catch the replay below.
Until next time,
Click on any of the images to shop my Canadian online store or to find out more.