- This event has passed.
The Annual Catalogue Extravaganza
May 29, 2021
The Treasures Stampers Leadership Team is excited to be hosting our 3rd online coast-to-coast crafting event – the Annual Catalogue Extravaganza! We’d love for you to join us on Saturday May 29th, 2021 for a whole day of fun crafting and discovery.
Registration for our full day online event includes:
- 13 projects featuring the new In-Colours to inspire you
- 6 fabulous Make & Takes projects with live instructions on Facebook
- Mystery Stamping session on Zoom
- Access to a private FB group and website where everything will be posted – all videos, tutorial PDFs including measurements, and photos of our samples. If you don’t have access to Facebook, you can still participate through the website. If you can’t make it the day of the event, that’s OK too – the website and FB group will stay active indefinitely, so you can revisit as often as you want.
- BONUS: 6 exclusive videos leading up to the event highlighting some of our favourite new products.
You have four great choices to participate:
- Place a minimum order* of $60 (before shipping & taxes) through my online store using my personal host code YJKXUACP and your class is free or
- Pay $35 for your Make & Take kit and online access (available ONLY in Canada!)
- Pay $35 CAD* for online access only, available to crafters anywhere in the world. Purchase your online access pass here.
- Join my team for FREE access*
*these two options do not include make & take kits. BUT we will send out the measurements ahead of time so that you can prep your kits in time for the event.
The Make & Take projects will be using the Inspired Thoughts stamp set and will highlight the new 2021-2023 In Colours. Your kit will include all the necessary paper product and embellishments, but you will need stamps and ink. While Inspired Thoughts is the recommended stamp set, you can easily substitute any sentiment set you already own. These products will all be available to purchase beginning May 4th, with the launch of the new catalogue.
If you are unable to attend the event on the day, or all day, no worries. All the content will remain in the private FaceBook group and on our website, and be accessible at any time in the future!
Registration closes May 16th, 2021