I’ve got something a little different for you for this weeks memory keeping Monday – an interactive mini album.
This is a 6″ x 6″ interactive folio type min album showcasing the beautiful Petal Pansy suite. However, it could be recreated using anything!
The album opens up to reveal several flaps and fold out pieces. Check out the video below to see the complete album and then be sure to head over to the events page to register for the upcoming class!
One of the things I LOVE about this interactive mini album is that it can be created using pretty much anything that you have on hand. For this reason I’ve got a couple different options, you’ll find them below.
Class will be held on Saturday June 26th at 10am MT. If you can’t attend, it will be recorded and sent out afterwards.
Option 1 – 6″ x 6″ Interactive Album Class Only
This option includes access to the class; emailed pdf after the event. This options is $35 and anyone can participate! You’ll need to have the following items on hand – likely all items you have in your stash:
- 5 sheets of 12″ x 12″ double sided patterned paper (all different patterns)
- 1-1/2 sheets of 12″ x 12″ card stock in coordinating colour 1
- 2 sheets of 8-1/2″ x 11″ card stock in coordinating colour 1
- 1 sheet of 8-1/2″ x 11″ card stock in coordinating colour 2
- 3 sheets of 8-1/2″ x 11″ card stock in white or vanilla
- scrap of vellum or another coordinating colour
- About 60″ of coordinating ribbon
- 8″ of white bakers twine
- Circle punch (I used 2-1/4″)
- Optional: Scallop Contour Dies
- Something to decorate the album – it could be stamps & dies; ephemera; chipboard elements or you can cut the elements from a piece of patterned paper like I did.
Option 2 – 6″ x 6″ Interactive Album Class & Kit
This option includes access to the class; emailed pdf after the event; 1/2 package of the Pansy Petails DSP and the coordinating card stock and ribbon. The cost for the class & kit option is $48 + shipping.
For this option you have a choice of colours for your album base. At time of registration please choose your colour:
- Evening Evergreen
- Polished Pink or
- Fresh Freesia
Note that there are a limited number of kits in each of these colours.
- Class will be held on Zoom (Saturday June 26th, 2021) where I will walk you through cutting your card stock, patterned papers and assembling the album. I will be creating the album along with you using the Sweet as a Peach suite of products.
- After the class is finished I will email you the pdf with the link to the video; cutting instructions and measurements and photos of both completed albums.
- Deadline to request a kit is June 11th, 2021.
- Payment can be made via PayPal or email transfer.
- If you would like the class & kit option and already own the pansy dsp – it can be substituted for another patterned paper of equal or lesser value. Please indicate this at time of registration.
- Class & kit option is only available in Canada.
- Shipping is extra. Note: patterned paper will be cut down to 6″ x 12″ if kit needs to be shipped.
I hope that you decide to join us at the 6″ x 6″ interactive mini album class!
Until next time,