Today I’m sharing this Artfully Layered Hey There card featuring products from the Artfully Composed suite. This suite is so fun to play with!
I combined it with the Basic Borders dies from the annual catalogue to give a bit more interest to the front of the card and I must say I love how it turned out! It would have been easy enough to simply add the focal point to the centre or lower right corner of a standard card front. But using the border die makes it so much more visually appealing.
I filmed a video with some tips on assembling this card, you can find it towards the bottom of this post.
- Evening Evergreen: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″
- Basic White: 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside; 3rd smallest layering circle die and scrap
- Artfully Composed DSP: 4″ x 5-1/2″
- Calypso Coral: scrap to die cut the leaf
- Just Jade: scrap for label me lovely punch
- Frayed Ribbon: 3″
- Evening Evergreen Twine (from the Fan Bakers Twine): 6″
- Faux Seas Glass Shapes: x3
If you love this suite of products, you will love the upcoming Winter Sale-a-Bration Extravaganza where this is our product of focus for an entire day!
Have a creative day!
Click on any of the images to shop my Canadian online store or to find out more.