I’m switching things up today and sharing an Artfully Layered home decor piece I made this weekend. I have this frame that sits on a shelf as you come down the stairs and I like to switch it out for different occasions, seasons or themes. It’s been sitting empty since we took down our Christmas decor so it was time to do something with it.
The Artfully Layered was still on my desk after I planned the last few projects for our upcoming Winter SAB Extravaganza and I thought it would be perfect. Before I go into details for the project, I just want to remind you that there’s only a week left to register for this amazing event. Here are the details…
Winter SAB Extravaganza
Your registration for this full-day online event includes:
- 18 project presentations featuring the new “Artfully Composed” suite of products (available to order January 4th, 2022)
- 6 fabulous Make & Takes projects that you will make with us during live instruction on Facebook.
- Six “Catalogue Favourites” presentations showing you more great coordinating items.
- 6 Sale-A-Bration presentations with a chance to WIN the item showcased
- A Fun “Mystery Stamping” session using supplies you already have.
- Access to a private FB group and event website where everything will be posted – all videos, tutorial PDFs including measurements, and photos of our samples.
You have four great choices to participate:
- Get FREE event access and a make & take kit by ordering the Artfully Composed Suite ($123.25 – qualifies you for 2 free SAB items). Note: this suite will be available to order beginning January 4th, 2022. Already own this suite? Place an equivalent order (before shipping & taxes) by email, or from my online store. Please use this class host code when you place your order: GWNJET2F
- Get FREE event access and a Make & Take kit by purchasing the starter kit and joining my team!
- Pay $39.95 for a Make & Take kit and online access (available ONLY in Canada!). Request your make & take kit today. Payment can be made by PayPal or Etransfer.
- Pay $35 CAD for online access only, available to crafters anywhere in the world.
The Make & Take projects, and most of the other projects presented at the event will all be using products from the Artfully Composed suite. Your Make & Take kit will include all the necessary paper products and embellishments, but you will need stamps and ink. While “Artfully Layered” is the recommended set, you can easily substitute any sentiment and similar stamp sets you already own. Deadline for the make & take kits is January 16th, 2022.
If you are unable to attend the event on the day, or all day, no worries. All the content will remain in the private Facebook group and on our event website, and be accessible at any time in the future!
I hope you decide to join us for this amazing event!
Back to todays project…
The frame is a 4″ x 6″ shadow box type frame with a white mat around it. I’ve had it for years and it’s held many different things over the years. The entire piece was put together using scraps that were left on my desk. Does anyone else feel accomplished when you use up the scraps on your desk?! It makes me so happy to not have to find a home for those leftover pieces.
I think that’s why I like to craft the way I do. I like to pick a collection of products and work for a couple days with that collection rather than jump from bundle to bundle. Plus I think it’s a productive way to craft. If everything is out, why not create with it until you are ready to move on to something new. That’s how I look at it anyway.
I’ve included a full supply list below if you are wondering what products are used.
Have a creative day!
Click on any of the images to find out more or to shop my Canadian online store.