Winter Sale-a-Bration Extravaganza
The Treasure Stampers team is excited to announce our next Extravaganza event – the Winter Sale-a-Bration Extravaganza. Think all things tropical for this next event. Our product of focus will be on a brand new suite from the upcoming January to June 2022 Mini Catalogue called the Artfully Composed suite. We are confident you are going to LOVE it!
Your registration for this full-day online event includes:
- 18 project presentations featuring the new “Artfully Composed” suite of products (available to order January 4th, 2022)
- 6 fabulous Make & Takes projects that you will make with us during live instruction on Facebook.
- Six “Catalogue Favourites” presentations showing you more great coordinating items.
- 6 Sale-A-Bration presentations with a chance to WIN the item showcased
- A Fun “Mystery Stamping” session using supplies you already have.
- Access to a private FB group and event website where everything will be posted – all videos, tutorial PDFs including measurements, and photos of our samples.
You have four great choices to participate:
- Get FREE event access and a make & take kit by ordering the Artfully Composed Suite ($123.25 – qualifies you for 2 free SAB items). Note: this suite will be available to order beginning January 4th, 2022. Already own this suite? Place an equivalent order (before shipping & taxes) by email, or from my online store. Please use this class host code when you place your order: GWNJET2F
- Get FREE event access and a Make & Take kit by purchasing the starter kit and joining my team!
- Pay $39.95 for a Make & Take kit and online access (available ONLY in Canada!). Request your make & take kit today. Payment can be made by PayPal or Etransfer.
- Pay $35 CAD for online access only, available to crafters anywhere in the world.
The Make & Take projects, and most of the other projects presented at the event will all be using products from the Artfully Composed suite. Your Make & Take kit will include all the necessary paper products and embellishments, but you will need stamps and ink. While “Artfully Layered” is the recommended set, you can easily substitute any sentiment and similar stamp sets you already own. Deadline for the make & take kits is January 16th, 2022.
If you are unable to attend the event on the day, or all day, no worries. All the content will remain in the private Facebook group and on our event website, and be accessible at any time in the future!
I hope you decide to join us for this amazing event!