- Die cut the soft seafoam cardstock using the largest stitched rectangle framelit.
- Die cut the dsp using the largest ‘skinny’ stitched heart.
- Die cut the foil using the detailed heart framelit.
- Adhere the dsp heart to the seafoam cardstock.
- Feed the vellum strip from the top of the detailed heart through to the bottom (note: the vellum will be under the left side of the heart and above the right side). Add adhesive to the back of the heart and adhere it to the seafoam cardstock.
- Making sure the vellum is straight, flip over the seafoam cardstock and add adhesive to the overhang of the vellum and stick to the back.
- Add the seafoam cardstock to the card front using dimensionals.
- Add the multipurpose adhesive sheet to the back of the lovely lipstick cardstock.
- Flip it over so the adhesive sheet is face down and die cut the word happy from the well written framelits.
- Remove the backing and stick the ‘happy’ to the vellum.
- Stamp ‘anniversary’ using seafoam ink onto scrap of whisper white. Trim as needed. Adhere to the card front using dimensionals.
- Add one of each size of the enamel hearts.
Click any of the images for more information or to take you to my online store.