Every time I host a retreat I offer two or three optional classes. On occasion I offer those classes to the rest of my customer base as well. This is one of those times! I LOVE how these classes turned out and so excited to offer them to you.
There’s lots of information in this post so be sure to read all the way through. In a nutshell though, you have the choice of participating in one, two or all three of the classes in person (on March 23rd) or to go.
I’ve filmed a quick video sharing how the retreat in a box works.
Here are the three class options:
Class One – Happiness Blooms Card Class
March 23rd at 10am
In this class you’ll create 10 cards, in two sizes, using the Bloom by Bloom stamp set and Well Said bundle.
Class fee of $45 includes:
- Happiness Blooms Cards and Envelopes
- Six 6″ x 12″ sheets of the Happiness Blooms DSP
- Happiness Blooms Enamel Shapes
- All pre-cut supplies to create the projects
- Step-by-step tutorial
- How Sweet It Is DSP
- A roll of Tear n Tape
- Glitter Dots
- All additional supplies needed to create the album
- Link to a video showing you how it all comes together
- Choose which class(es) you’d like to participate in
- Decide whether you are attending in person or getting them to go
- Email me (sherry @ stampedtreasures.com) your selection
- Participate in class 1 and 2, 1 and 3 or all three and you can choose a level 1 SAB item of your choice
- Participate in all three and you’ll receive a free spool of old olive linen thread and the pillow gifts retreat attendees will get, my way of saying thank you!
- If you are attending the in person class and participating in more than one class – you have the choice of bringing a bagged lunch or lunch will be provided for an additional $8. Please let me know at time of registration what your plans are.
- Registration and payment deadline is February 20th.
- To go kits are subject to shipping based on your class selection. We will work that out once you’ve emailed me your choices.
- To go kits will be mailed by Sunday March 24th at the latest.