I think it’s official! I’m hooked on making gift bags! I made this one, along with a coordinating card for my Dad’s birthday in March. This one started from two sheets of 8″x8″ dsp.
You can find a video on they all come together here. The measurements are a little different on this one. I started with 8″x8″ and scored it at 2″ on the left, bottom and right. Then at 1″ on the top. I am loving the tranquil tide/night of navy color combination.
The card is pretty simple but suits my dad perfectly.
Masculine projects are some of the hardest projects to create, anyone
else with me on that? But Stampin’ Up! did a great job with the True
Gentleman Suite of products – this suite makes it so easy to create
fabulous projects for the men in your life!
I’m super excited to share the True Gentleman To Go Class focused around this suite of products. In this class you’ll learn how to make the most adorable gift box and 4 cards all using this suite! Check out the video for a closer look.
Want to participate in the class? There’s an option for everyone!
Option 1: Includes the Truly Tailored Bundle (stamp set and punch), the navy corduroy ribbon, the true gentleman buttons, the step-by-step tutorial, the pre-cut supplies to create all 5 projects and your choice of SAB item. The clear mount option is $85 and the wood mount option is $96.
Option 2: Includes the navy corduroy ribbon, the true gentleman buttons, the step-by-step tutorial and the pre-cut supplies to create all 5 projects. Cost is $40.
Option 3: Includes the step-by-step tutorial to complete all the projects emailed to you. Cost is $20 and is available world wide.
Option 4: This option is for my Treasure Stampers team – receive the pre-cut supplies to create all 5 projects and the step-by-step instructions. Cost is $15. Not a member of my team? Become one today by purchasing your starter kit here. And you’ll continue to receive all online classes as a discount while you are a team member!
Things to note:
- Options 1, 2 and 4 are only available to anyone living in Canada.
- Shipping charges of $13.50 apply to options 1 and 2.
- Substitutions can be made but must be of equal or lesser value and fit in a 10″ x 14″ box.
- SAB selection can be anything except the 12″x12″ papers. Unless you are willing to pay more for shipping.
- Deadline to register is February 16th. Online tutorial (option 3) will continue to be available to purchase on my tutorials page).
- Email me at sherry @ stampedtreasures.com with your option of choice and I will send you a PayPal link, unless etransfer is preferred.
- Kits will ship by March 2nd, 2018.
I’m so excited about this tutorial and hope you are too!
Have a creative day!