Do you have teens or preteens in your life? If you do, have you seen the Epic Celebrations stamp set? It is seriously the BEST set for that age group. This simple card is going to be the perfect card for the next birthday that my son is invited too. Simple and gender neutral. Love it when cards like this work out. They are the perfect ones to whip up a few extras to have on hand.
Here are the instructions with measurements so that you can easily recreate this card.
1. Stamp the sneaker image all over a 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ piece of dapper denim cardstock, using the same ink color.
2. Color in the sole of the shoes with a white pencil.
3. Wrap a 6″ piece of the lemon lime twist 3/8 mini striped ribbon around the denim cardstock and adhere it to the back.
4. Add this to a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of whisper white cardstock. Add that to a dapper denim card base.
5. Stamp greeting using dapper denim ink onto a scrap of white cardstock and punch out using the tailored tag punch.
6. Punch out a tag shape from lemon lime twist and cut in half lengthwise. Add it behind the greeting with about 1/8″ showing on the top and bottom. Add that to the card base using dimensionals.
This same design could be used with different colored cardstock and even the different images included in the Epic Celebrations stamp set. You know what makes it even better? This stamp set is FREE with your $60 purchase (before shipping and taxes). And if you use host code R3K2W272 and order before February 15th I’ll send you a sweet soiree sample pack!
Have a creative day!
You’re Awesome Card Supply List: