Hope you are having a great Wednesday morning! Today I am sharing with you my swap card from an organized swap that I participated in back in August. I must say I am flattered that I was invited to join this swap – the quality and talent in this group is amazing! You will see lots of these swaps on my blog over the next few weeks.
The stamp set that I chose from the Holiday catalogue was Snowflake Soiree – I LOVE snowflakes so this was a must on my preorder list.
Unfortunately, I don’t have a catalogue handy for a detailed list of supplies but here are the basics…
- Colours are riding hood red, wild wasabi, vanilla and espresso
- Champagne glimmer paper
- New snowflake die from the holiday catalogue (sorry can’t remember the name)
- Snowflake Soiree stamp set
- More Many Merry Messages (I think that’s what it’s called – boy I’m lost without my catalogue!)
- Argyle embossing folder
- Espresso Narrow Taffeta ribbon
If you have any questions, just let me know. Thanks for stopping by!