Looking for a simple gift idea? Todays project is just that, a quick & easy Christmas ornament that can double as a gift tag!
You could easily whip up several of these simple Christmas ornaments/gift tags in a short amount of time. The base of the ornament is an embroidery hoop. It’s about 3 1/2″ in diameter but you could make it a little larger or even a bit smaller.
This little project took so little time to make.
- I used my Stamparatus to stamp the Buffalo Check background using Memento ink onto real red card stock.
- Then I traced the outside of the hoop and cut around it.
- Tombow was used to attach the circle to the back of the embroidery hoop.
- The moose was punched from the woodgrain pattern from the Come to Gather DSP and popped up using Dimensionals.
- I added a bit of multipurpose glue around the edges of the hoop and sprinkled it with ice Stampin’ glitter.
- Once everything was dry I added a piece of the real red curly ribbon.
You can see the ice glitter a little better in this photo. Wouldn’t this make a fabulous gift tag? Simply stamp to and from on the back of the red card stock before you add it to the hoop. The receiver can then add the gift tag to their holiday tree! A multipurpose gift!
There’s still time to get in on the Merry Moose Stamp-a-Stack but the deadline is tomorrow so request yours today so you don’t miss out!
Find all the details on the Merry Moose class to go here.
Have a creative day!
Purchase the Everything is Rosy medley – currently on the clearance rack for 15% off – using host code HQD2KMZE and I’ll send you the tutorials for BOTH the Everything is Rosy Card & Scrapbook Layout classes.
Christmas Ornament & Gift Tag Supply List
In addition to the following supplies, I also used an embroidery hoop.