Good morning! I have a cute, quick & easy card to share with you today. I made one similar for a friends son who went in for surgery except the greeting was get well soon. These are great cards for all the younger boys in your life (and girls too!). Pinwheels are so easy to make! Have you tried them? If you want me to shoot a video showing you how, leave a comment and I will.
One of my favourite stamp sets in the new catalogue is the Bitty Banners stamp set. And I love that it has a set of matching framelits. Out of all the new sets I’ve gotten so far – this is by far my most used. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!
- Summer Smooches dsp (125409)
- Lucky Limeade cardstock (122926)
- Whisper White cardstock (100730)
- Real Red cardstock (102482)
- Island Indigo ink (126986)
- Corduroy brad (retired)
- Lollipop stick (local craft store)
- Big Shot die cut machine (113439)
- Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder (117335)
- Bitty Banners Framelits (129267)
- Itty Bitty Banners stamp set (CM 126257/WM 126255)
If you are looking for more masculine (whether juvenile or adult), be sure to check out the details of my masculine card stamp-a-stack, the registration deadline has been extended to June 8th.
Thanks for stopping by!