Good morning! I have another project from Diva Day to share with you today. I was really happy with the way this one turned out. I love the look of the window sheet stamped with white Stazon ink. Notice the little yellow pearls? Did you know that you can colour our pearls (or rhinestones) with Sharpie markers to get any colour you want? It works fabulously.
I am loving this Floral District dsp! The colours are so bright and fibrant. I’m really not normally into the brights, maybe it’s the season. Anyway, if you have any questions on how to create the card, post a comment and I’d be happy to explain.
- White Cardstock (100730)
- Razzleberry Cardstock (115316)
- Daffodil Delight Cardstock (119683)
- Floral District DSP (126919)
- Pearls (119247)
- Yellow Sharpie marker (local stationary store)
- White StazOn ink (106960)
- Layered Labels stamp set (WM 127070/CM 127072)
- Big Shot die cut machine (113439)
- Apothecary Accents Framelits (127003)
Thanks for stopping by!