Good morning! So sorry there was no post yesterday – I spent the day at a volleyball tournament. The girls are doing awesome and I believe are first place in their pool! They’ve worked so hard all season and have come so close to gold on a few occasions so I’m hoping this will be the one!
Anyway – aren’t these punch art cards adorable?! They were created by my Mom for my niece and nephew who both celebrate their birthdays right before Christmas. I love the Mickey with the Santa hat – so cute.
Here are the punches used:
- 1-3/4″ circle for head
- 1-1/4″ circle for the face and ears
- small oval for whites of eyes, cheeks, and chin
- 1/2″ circle for black of eyes and nose
- Large hole of the crop-a-dile for the whites of eyes
Today only – if you are an MDS lover – or love to digital craft – check out today’s download! It’s a great one.
Be sure to download it for free today! Simply visit my online store and order product number 135717 and it will come up at no charge – but remember it’s today only!
From November 1 – 8th Stampin’ Up! will be celebrating Digital Scrapbooking Days on their blog. Be sure to check it out daily for tons of inspiration and each day there will be daily deals! Here’s a little peak at what to watch for…
- 11/2 Hello There Kit + FREE Moments Ago Stamp Brush Set
- 11/3 All Time Fave Photobook Template
- 11/4 Modern Medley Overlays Kit
- 11/5 Be Brave Pocket Cards
- 11/6 Nobody’s Business Photobook Template
- 11/7 Autumn Traditions Kit
- 11/8 Afternoon Daydream Kit
We also have a new Best of set…