Good morning! I hope you had a wonderful weekend! Ours was definitely a full one. Jordyn and her volleyball team took home gold in the tournament they were in on Friday and Saturday. So proud of those girls – they have worked so hard all year and have come close on a couple occasions so I’m happy that they won their last tournament. I attended my upline’s Diva Day on Saturday – we made some super cute projects (photos to come:). And then I had a great time at Shae’s house on Sunday doing a private stamp-a-stack with a group of her friends. Very full weekend!
On to today’s project, another quick and easy Christmas card. This one uses a couple of the products from the carryover list from last years Holiday catalogue (you can view those items here).
Here are the details…
- Card base is a 5-1/2″x8-1/2″ piece of whisper white cardstock, scored at 4-1/4″
- Cut three 1-1/2″ squares of whisper white and add them to the centre of the card base.
- Punch three 1″ squares (124094) from red glimmer paper (121790) and add those to the centre of the squares you just added to your card base.
- From scraps of whisper white cardstock punch out the ornament from the Merry Minis punch pack (126882) and then use the postage punch (122344) to punch around the negative space of the ornament. This will give you a postage punch shape with a little ornament window. I hope that makes sense. Do this 3 times.
- Add dimensionals to the back of each postage punch and add over top of the red glimmer paper.
- Stamp greeting using real red ink. The Christmas Blessings greeting is from the More Merry Messages set (WM 126400/CM 126402) which is on the carryover list.
Before I go, just a quick reminder that today is the last day for the weekly specials.
Thanks for stopping by!