Good morning and Happy Halloween!
Today is the last day of the Thank You Thursday promotion – we’ve got some of our gorgeous chevron ribbon on sale today only.
I know it’s Halloween, not Christmas but I didn’t make any Halloween cards this year so I’m going to share a Christmas card:)
This uses the Magical Season single stamp – this is my favorite one out of them all. I stuck with a black and vanilla colour scheme – very elegant. Here are the details in case you’d like to recreate it…
- Card base is very vanilla 5-1/2″x8-1/2″ , scored at 4-1/4″.
- A 3-1/4″x4-1/2″ piece of vanilla is run through the big shot using the petals a plenty folder.
- That is added to a 3-3/8″x4-5/8″ piece of black cardstock and then that added to the card front.
- The greeting is stamped using black Staz On ink onto a piece of vanilla cardstock which is run through the big shot using the deco labels framelits (I believe it was the smallest size).
- I punched a 2-1/2″ circle from black cardstock and then cut it in half and added it above and below the deco label.
- Then a 3/4″x4″ strip of the mosaic patterned paper from the modern medley package was flagged and added behind the label.
- That was added to the card front and then a small star punched from champagne glimmer paper.
I hope you enjoyed today’s card. Thanks for stopping by!