Todays post features some adorable Hello Ladybug card ideas. This is such a sweet punch bundle from the January to June 2022 mini catalogue.
I chose to combine it with some Kraft paper (carried over from the holiday catalogue) and the tailor made tag dies.
The first sample is a great example of how the punch is meant to create the ladybug. The punched black card stock and real red stamped wings are my absolute favourite!
- Real Red: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″
- Basic White: 4″ x 5-1/4″ (inside); 4″ x 5-1/4″ embossed with the Timber embossing folder; 2nd smallest tag from the tailored made tag dies and scrap for stamping
- Kraft: 3″ x 4″
- Basic Black: scrap for punching
- Real Red Faux Linen Ribbon: 3″
- Black Twine: 6″
- Classic Matte Dots: x3
For the second card, I wanted to show you that you can switch up the colours of the ladybugs, they don’t all have to be red and black. These are handmade cards – we can get creative!
- Thick Basic White: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″
- Kraft: 2nd smallest tag from tailor made tag dies (x3)
- Basic White: scraps for stamping
- White Twine: 12″
- Polished Dots: x3
If you love this sweet bundle, be sure to check out the upcoming Hello Ladybug card class. Registration, if you’d like to receive a kit) closes on February 6th.
If you missed the Facebook live, you can catch the replay below.
Until next time,
Click on any of the images to shop my Canadian online store or to find out more.