Today I’ve got some BEAUTIFUL Calming Camellia card inspiration to share with you. This is one of our stunning DistINKtive stamp sets. It’s got so much detail in it, it’s easy to create beautiful projects.
The Calming Camellia stamp set is a Sale-a-Bration host set. It’s one you earn for free with a qualifying order of $375 or more (before shipping & taxes).
How can you hit the $375 mark?
- If your wish list is long, place one big order and reap all the SAB rewards – free product with every $60, free Calming Camellia stamp set, in addition to Stampin’ Rewards.
- Collect a few orders from your stamping friends and be the host. As long as orders total $375 or more, you reap the rewards of being a host!
- Are you a Paper Pumpkin subscriber? It was announced earlier this week that as of March 1st, prices are going up. Avoid that price increase by purchasing a 12-month prepaid subscription. Add a few other things to bring you up to the $375 and you qualify for SAB perks, the Calming Camellia stamp set and Stampin’ Rewards.
Let’s take a look at todays projects.
This first card is a simple design that I’ve used many times. However, by simply changing out the image and the cluster, you can easily create cards that look very different.
- Mint Macaron: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″
- Just Jade: 1″ x 5-1/2″ (x2)
- Basic White: 3″ x 5-1/2″ ; 1/2″ x 4-1/4″ and 4″ x 5-1/4″ (for inside)
- Vellum: 2″ x 2-1/2″ cut with Tasteful Labels die
- Just Jade & Gold Ribbon: 5″
- White Twine: 8″
- In Colour Gems: x3
This second card is one I created for our Mystery Stamping session that was part of our Winter Sale-a-Bration Extravaganza. I love how it turned out. The stamped and then embossed card stock is stunning.
- Fresh Freesia: 4-1/4″ x 11″ scored at 5-1/2″
- Basic White: 4″ x 5-1/4″ (inside); 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ and scrap for die cutting label from ornate frames dies
- Friendly Hello DSP: Fresh Freesia speckled 1-1/4″ x 3-1/2″ and Striped 1/2″ x 3-1/2″
- White Twine: 14″
- In Colour Gems: x2
If you missed the Facebook live, you can catch the replay here:
Until next time,
Click on any of the images to shop my Canadian online store or to find out more.