Today I’m sharing the details of the Happy Forest Friends layout kit that I’ll be offering. The Happy Forest Friends suite is such an ADORABLE collection of products and the paper is amazing!
The Happy Forest Friends dsp is made up of soft watercolour designs. The adorable forest animals make for cute baby layouts but are also ideal for outdoor photos!
This is the first layout kit that I am offering and providing there’s enough interest, I will continue offering a different kit each month. Here’s a closer look at the layout and details on what you’ll receive if you purchase a kit.
Happy Forest Friends Layout Kit Includes:
- 2 pieces of white 12″ x 12″ card stock (not included if kit needs to be mailed)
- 1/2 package of the Happy Forest Friends DSP (cut down to the sizes for the layout and/or 6″ x 12″ if mailing is required)
- 1 sheet of early espresso card stock
- 1 sheet of Sahara sand card stock
- Enough old olive and Sahara sand twill ribbon and linen thread for the layout
- Die cut shapes (no stamped images)
- 5 Heart Pearls
- a printed sheet that includes the measurements, a photo of the layout and link to a video showing you how the layout comes together
Note that the die cut shapes include only the shapes that are not stamped. Although this particular layout includes stamped images (they won’t always) from the Happier than Happy stamp set, you don’t need the stamp set to complete the layout. You’ll find similar images in the DSP that can be cut out to replace the stamped images I’ve used.
The cost of the kit is only $20 (+ $5 shipping if needed). Payment can be made by etransfer or via PayPal invoice.
Purchase the entire Happy Forest Friends Suite (158956) for $94 (plus shipping & taxes) and I’ll send you the supplies to create two 2-page layouts for FREE! NOTE: DSP and 12″ x 12″ bases not included in this option. Order your the collection from my Canadian online store and then request your kit!
- Kits can only ship within Canada.
- Shipping is an additional $5. NOTE: Shipped kits will not include the 12″x12″ basic white cardstock and the dsp will either be cut down to the size needed, or into 6″ x 12″ pieces to keep the cost to ship low.
- Deadline to request a kit is June 17th
- No stamped images are included.
- Kits will ship the first week of July, if not sooner.
- At this time there is no tutorial only option. If there is interest it may be something I add in the future.
Until next time,