Today I’m sharing this adorable happier than happy baby card. I don’t make many baby cards so it was a fun one to make.
- Thick Basic White: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” scored at 4-1/4”
- Basic White: 3-3/4” x 5”; 3” x 4” for stamping
- Heart Pearls: x3
- Stamp the bear image using sahara sand ink onto the 3” x 4” piece of white cardstock.
- Die cut the image using the coordinating die.
- Stamp desired greeting on the leftover piece and trim as needed.
- Run the 3-3/4” x 5” white cardstock through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss using the Stitched with Whimsy die that fits it best.
- Stamp the ground image using old olive ink and the leaves twice
- Add the front panel to the card base using dimensionals.
- Add the bear to the card front using dimensionals.
- Add the greeting tucking the end in behind the bear.
- Colour three of the heart pearls using the dark Sweet Sorbet Stampin’ Blends.
- Add them to the card front.
Until next time,
Click on any of the images to shop my Canadian online store or to find out more.