One of the things I love about being a demonstrator is that we get to order product from upcoming catalogues before anyone else. This month we are able to order this fabulous Paisley Petals dsp and Four Frames stamp set. Both of these items will be available for customers to order in April and will also be in the upcoming 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalogue (to be released July 1). Starting April 1st, demonstrators will be able to pre-order products from the Summer Mini which doesn’t start until May 1st. I just got my copy in the mail and there are some NICE items in there!
If you’d like to get your hands on this product before everyone else and save money (30% off your first qualifying order!), you can take advantage of the fabulous deal on the starter kit. During Sale-A-Bration—January 25-March 31—you’ll get 15 percent off the Starter Kit (traditional or Digital+), which means you’ll get over $375 of high-quality Stampin’ Up! products for just $182.75! In addition, you’ll get a special Bonus Bundle that contains up to $60 of additional Stampin’ Up! products, including
* Color Coach
* Simply Sent Something Special (or any Simply Sent kit)
* Live, Laugh, Love Set (or any Simply Sent stamp set)
* Full Heart Punch (or any punch valued at $23.95 or less)
If you’re interested in becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator (available to anyone across Canada), follow these easy steps:
1. Visit my demonstrator website.
2. Click Start Your Own Business in the upper right corner.
3. Click on the Join Now image to the left to join Stampin’ Up!
4. Read and agree to the Independent Demonstrator Agreement.
5. Purchase your Starter Kit—there are two options!
* The $215 traditional Starter Kit (on sale for $182.75 – no shipping or GST added to that) contains over $375 worth of stamping and business supplies!
* The $215 Digital+ Starter Kit (on sale for $182.75 – no shipping or GST added to that) contains over $385 worth of stamping and business supplies, including the all-new My Digital Studio™ software.
Once you’ve completed the above steps, Stampin’ Up! will send you a password so you can log in to the Demonstrator Web Site where you’ll find an abundance of tips, ideas, and training to help you.
Back to the projects! This paper is absolutely gorgeous. I am not normally into papers that have large floral images but there is something about this paper that I just love. I think it’s the colors – they just work so well together. The first card was inspired by one that I saw on display in Millet, which I tweaked just a bit by changing up the ribbon. This second photo is of my thank you notes for recent online purchases.
Well, I’m off to play a little more with my new goodies. I’ll be back tomorrow!