Do you love planners?
Do you need more time to plan?
Are you interested in starting a planner?
Are you looking for a place to gather monthly with others who love to plan?
Would you love the opportunity to get more creative in your planner?
What would you say if I told you I have something that will offer all these things?!
One of the things that I love about my job is the opportunity to bring people, who share the same passion, together. Getting together with others who love to do what you do is inspiring.
It’s fun to share something you love with others who enjoy the same
This club is for anyone, you don’t need to have any experience in planning. And it doesn’t matter what type of planner(s) you use. Anyone is welcome!
So how does it work?
- Join me once a month for 2 hours of dedicated time in your planner(s)
- Each month we will create 2 planner related projects (could be a planner clip, dashboard, pocket, etc.)
- You’ll have access to all my stamps, inks, punches and tools
- Light refreshments (fresh baked treats and coffee/tea or cold beverages)
- Cost is either a $20 class fee or free with your minimum order placed in class
- Commit to the club for 10 months and you’ll receive a $25 gift certificate at the end of your 10 month rotation
- Can’t attend? No worries, simply pay your fee or place your order online using that months host code and I’ll do up a kit to go for you.
- Club will start in January.
Want to participate but don’t live in the Sherwood Park/Edmonton area? As long as you live in Canada, you still can! Each month I will film a video showing you how I set up my planner, share any tips or tricks I have for that month and show you how to create the make & takes. You can either order online using the host code for the month, or send me your class fee and I’ll pop your make & take kit in the mail!
So what are you waiting for? Join the Planner Club today.
Have a creative day!
If you’d like to see some of what I’ve done in my planners here are a couple videos you can check out.