For this weeks scrap your stash project, I’m sharing this A Special Gift layout. There are so many random bits and pieces on this layout. I’m having so much fun just playing with product that I forgot I even had!
Here’s what I pulled out. You can find more specific details below.
I encourage you to pull out some older products and play along with me on this summer scrap your stash journey!
It’s been fun combining bits and pieces from different collections to come up with a layout. This layout has more variety on it than any of the others I’ve created so far. If you’ve missed the previous layouts I’ve shared, you can find them linked below.
Here’s a look at what I used:
- Background paper is from the Noteworthy collection from Close to My Heart
- The ‘Special’ is from Citrus Twist Puffy Stickers
- ‘Gift’ is from a set of Ali Edwards alpha stickers
- The cork stars are from Studio Calico
- Diagonal striped paper is from Echo Park – the Wish Upon a Star collection
- The curry and pool party patterned papers, and the kraft scrap are retired papers from Stampin’ Up!
- The ‘story’ and yellow stars are puffy stickers from Elle’s Studio Title Builder Vol. 4
- Label stickers are from Freckled Fawn
- Heidi Swapp Color Shine in black was used for the splatters
- Vicki Boutin stickers (phrase stickers, ‘love this’ and the arrow). I’m not sure what the collection name is
- Pool Party ink and a Stampin’ Spritzer from Stampin’ Up!
There are a few other random bits and pieces that were used whose origin I’m not sure of.
Until next time,