You Pick Christmas Stamp-a-Stack
Friday November 22nd at 9:30am OR 6:30pm
What if you could pick the Christmas cards you want to make this year but have someone else do all the prep work for you? That’s exactly how this new format of stamp-a-stack works. It’s called a You Pick Stamp-a-Stack.
You’ll have 4 card designs to choose from.
You choose how many you’d like to make.
Everything is pre cut and prepped for you.
You come, stamp and assemble.
Can it get any easier to create your own holiday cards? I think not!
Here’s how it will work…
- When you register for the class you’ll choose the designs and how many of each you’d like to make.
- Your $15 class fee will cover the first 4 cards which will include one of each design.
- Each set of 6 cards after that will be $12/set.
- No limits to the number of cards you request, however they must be requested in multiples of 6. For example: if you choose option 1 and option 4, you’ll get 6 of option 1 and 6 of option 4. In addition to the 4 initial cards. No splitting the 6 cards between designs.
- Depending on the number of cards you request, you may not have time to complete all in the three hours dedicated to the class. However, you will have time to do all the stamping and die cutting and then can assemble at home.
Deadline to participate in the class is November 10th.
Can’t attend? Request your kits to go! Shipping extra if needed.
Have a creative week!