Looking for a quick & easy Christmas card? Check out this simple Christmas card using Stampin’ Up!’s Perfectly Plaid bundle.
As the holidays approach we are always looking for simple little things that can bring joy. Maybe it’s homemade cookies, paying it forward in the drive through line, helping someone carry their groceries or calling someone just to say that you are thinking of them.
As crafters we have the ability to easily spread joy. I don’t know how many times I’ve received a message from someone thanking me for the card. It’s so nice to get something other than bills or junk!
To simplify matters even more, here are the measurements and step-by-step instructions to create this cute holiday card! You’ll find a full supply list at the bottom of this post.
- Thick Whisper White: 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼” – this will be your card base
- Shaded Spruce: 3 7/8” x 5 1/8” and scrap for tree
- Whisper White: 3 ¾” x 5” and scrap for tree
- Wrapped in Plaid DSP: 1 ¾” x 4”
- Gold Foil: 2” circle
- Shaded Spruce/Gold Ribbon: 4”
- Stamp desired greeting using cherry cobbler ink onto the bottom of the whisper white layer.
- Adhere the stamped piece to the shaded spruce layer, slightly askew and that to the card base.
- Using snail, add the strip of dsp across the middle.
- Add the 2” gold circle.
- Stamp the plaid patterned tree twice, using shaded spruce ink, once on the scrap of shaded spruce and then again on the whisper white scrap.
- Punch out both trees using the pine tree punch.
- Fold the ribbon in half , flag the ends and add it to the card base using mini glue dots.
- Add both the trees using dimensionals.
Have a creative day!
Simple Christmas Card Supply List: