If you are dealing with extreme cold temperatures today as we are here in Edmonton, I am wishing you sunshine & happiness! Today’s project is bright and cheerful and uses the sweet honey bee bundle from the Jan. to Jun. 2020 mini catalogue.
- Daffodil Delight: 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼” – this will be your card base
- Basic Black: 3 7/8” x 5 1/8”
- Whisper White: 3 ¾” x 5” and scrap for the beehive and small bee
- Stamp the beehive onto the whisper white scrap using daffodil ink.
- Die cut it using the coordinating die.
- Stamp the greeting using memento ink onto the white layer.
- Add the beehive below the greeting using dimensionals.
- Stamp one of the small bees onto the white layer and another onto a scrap of white.
- Colour them in using the daffodil delight stampin’ blends marker.
- Add a bit of wink of stella to the wings for some shimmer.
- Die cut the one bee using the coordinating die.
- Add it to the card front using dimensionals.
- Draw the flight path using the fine tip of the stampin’ write marker.
- Add the white layer to the center of the black cardstock and that to the center of the card front.
If you love this sweet set, be sure to check out this months class in the mail. You’ll find all the information here.
Have a warm and cozy creative day!
Click on any of the images to find out more information or to shop online.
Additional products used: die cutting machine