I’m so excited to announce a new monthly class in the mail. I’m calling it the Treasure Box and I’ll be kicking it off with the Whiskey Business Treasure Box!
What is the Treasure Box?
The Treasure Box will be a monthly class in the mail that features one of our fun stamp sets (valued between $23 and $26). Beginning in September, the Treasure Box will be released around the 16th of the month. Your package each month will include the featured stamp set – this month it’s Whiskey Business – and all the pre cut supplies to create 6 cards (2 each of 3 designs). You will also receive an email from me that includes the tutorial with links to videos showing you how to create the projects.
This months Whiskey Business Treasure Box focuses on much needed masculine cards!
How much does the Treasure Box Cost?
This monthly class in the mail will have a set price of $45 + $5 shipping (if needed). Kits can be shipped anywhere in Canada.
What is NOT included in the kit?
The only things that aren’t included in your kit is blocks, inks and adhesive. This month you’ll need the following supplies: memento and mango melody inks; Stampin’ Blends in cinnamon cider and daffodil delight.
- The Treasure Box will normally be available to request from the 16th of the month until the 29th of the month (approximately). The Whiskey Business Treasure Box is available to request until August 30th.
- All supplies will be ordered the day after registration closes
- Once supplies arrive, kits will be prepped. They should be ready for pick up (or shipped) by the end of the 2nd week of the following month.
- Email pdf will be sent when kits are ready.
- Substitutions can be made for a stamp set of equal or lesser value, at time of registration
- Payment can be made by PayPal or etransfer. Payment must be received by the deadline.
- Only one option available. Sorry no tutorial only option.
To kick off the launch of the Treasure Box I have a little gift that I’ll be including in each package as a thank you for your support. I’m so excited to offer you a more affordable way to get crafty each month.
Have a creative day!