These little turtles on this Whale Done fun fold card are just the sweetest. I can’t seem to get enough of them! Today’s card is a simple easel fold card that really highlights the Whale of a Time DSP.
The card is a standard sized card with one extra fold – easy peasy! It’s one of my go to’s when I want to make something a little special for someone. Here’s a photo of it closed.
And then standing up.
And then from the side.
If you’d like to recreate this card, here are the measurements.
- Granny Apple CS: 4 1/4″ x 11″ scored at 2 3/4″ and 5 1/2″ and scraps to cut seaweed
- Pacific Point CS: 4″ x 5 1/4″ and 2 1/2″ x 4″
- Whisper White CS: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ and the two largest nested labels, scrap for stamping
- Shaded Spruce CS: scrap to cut seaweed
- Whale of a Time DSP: 2 1/4″ x 3 7/8″ (inside pattern) and 2 3/8″ x 3 7/8″ (outside pattern) and a couple turtles cut from the patterned paper
Here’s a quick video showing you how it all comes together.
There’s still a couple days left to participate in the Whale of a Time class in the mail! The cards in this kit are ADORABLE. Don’t miss out!
I hope you enjoyed today’s Whale Done fun fold card. Have a creative day!
Click on any of the images to shop my Canadian online store or to find out more information.
In addition to the following supplies, I also used some retired whisper white bakers twine.