I’m so excited to share the Whale of a Time class in the mail with you! It features the Whale of a Time suite from the annual catalogue. It is the CUTEST stamp set and suitable for any age.
The only supplies you need to have on hand is Just Jade, Pretty Peacock and Calypso Coral inks, scissors and adhesives. I also recommend the foam adhesive strips but those aren’t required.
OPTION 1: I Want It All
Order the following products online (or product totalling a minimum of $80.25) using the class host code: RY2EE9N7.
- Whale Done Bundle (154053)
- Whale of a Time DSP (152460)
- Seabed Embossing Folder (152700)
- Flowers for Every Season Gems (153645)
Place your order online using the class host code: RY2EE9N7
From me you’ll receive a package in the mail that includes the kits to create 6 cards (2 each of 3 designs) and an emailed pdf with the measurements, photos and the links to videos showing you how to make the cards.
OPTION 2: Cost is $45
If you already own the bundle email me that you’d like to participate. After registration closes, you’ll receive a package from me that includes the following:
- Whale of a Time DSP
- Flowers for Every Season Gems
- Kits to create 6 cards (2 each of 3 designs)
- Emailed pdf with the measurements, photos and the links to videos showing you how to make the cards.
- This option includes shipping anywhere in Canada!
This is for my Treasure Stampers team Tutorial is always free to team members. Class kit is available for $15.
Here’s a video that explains it all and gives you peek at the projects!
I hope you decide to join us for the Whale of a Time class in the mail. Deadline to register is August 14th.
Have a creative weekend!