- Granny Apple Green Card Stock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ scored at 5 1/2″
- Whisper White Card Stock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ and 4″ x 4″ scrap
- Using your stampin’ sponge, dab a cut wedge of it into your blushing bride ink pad and make a blended circle on your 4″ x 5 1/4″ white cardstock. Dab onto your ink pad and go in a circular motion in the centre of your card stock until you get the desired shade. Attach that piece to the granny apple green card base using snail adhesive.
- Take a piece of tropical escape dsp (sample uses pink one that looks water coloured) and cut a frame with the stitched rectangle framelits putting two dies in your big shot at the same time. Use the 4th and 5th larger dies together to make the frame.
- Attach the frame to the card using mini dimensional. Then stamp the sentiment inside the frame towards the top, in shaded spruce ink.
- Stamp 2 leaves and 3 flowers on the 4″ x 4″ scrap of whisper white cardstock. I stamped off on two of the flowers so that they were lighter and looked like another color was used. Stamping off means inking your stamp then stamping on scrap paper then onto your card stock for a lighter image or second generation. Die cut those images using the tropical thinlits dies and attach around the frame like in the photo. I used mini dimensional for one leaf and the two lighter flowers to make it pop.
- Add rhinestones and linen thread bow to your card to finish it off.
Click on any of the images to find out more information or to shop online.