I have a square diagonal joy fold card to share with you today. I’ve been having some fun experimenting with this fold!
If you missed my previous posts you can find them below:
I used the pierced blooms dies to create a subtle background by popping up die cut images onto the night of navy background. It’s such a fun way to add a bit of detail to a background.
- Flirty Flamingo: 4-1/4″ x 8-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″
- Night of Navy: 4″ x 4″ (x2) one cut diagonally from top right to bottom left; 3″ x 6″ scored at 3″ and scraps for die cutting flowers
- Just Jade: 2″ x 3″ for die cutting leaf
- Basic White: 2-7/8″ x 2-7/8″ and scrap for label
- Sweet Symmetry DSP: 3-3/4″ x 3-3/4″ (x2) – cut one diagonally from top right to bottom left
- White Twine: 6″
- Rhinestone Waves Basic Jewels: x3
Here’s the view with the front flap lifted.
And then the whole thing open.
Until next time,
Click on any of the images to shop my Canadian online store or to find out more.