I’ll be the first to admit, I’m not much of a Halloween fan. Well maybe I can’t say that because there are lots of things I love about Halloween but then there are a few things I don’t love. Here are a few things I do love about it:
- I love seeing the little trick or treators come around
- I loved dressing up my kids in cute costumes when they were little
- I love the chocolate (probably a bit too much)
- I love creating Halloween projects and decorating my studio
- I love creating cute packaging for treats:)
What I don’t love is the dressing up, the scary movies and the candy. But you take the good with the bad right.
I won’t have a ton of Halloween themed projects on my blog but I will share a few that I’ve created and plan on creating with you. Today’s card was one that I created for a swap I recently participated in. I created a background using an Aqua Painter and a drop of Pumpkin Pie ink refill. I love how it turned out. That simple background and a bit of splatter and it made me feel a bit artsy lol.
I’ve filmed a video sharing how this card comes together.
Have a creative day!
Spooky Cat Halloween Card Supply List: