Hope you are enjoying your long weekend!
Today I’m sharing a little peek at a couple of the bonus layouts that will be included as part of the Memories and More Club add on. This photo doesn’t do these layouts justice – they are so beautiful in person! The tutorial will include step-by-step instructions for 3 or 4 layouts, cards, and a couple other projects that I will plan using the leftover pieces from the main kit my Memories & More club members receive and the add on supplies. It is definitely going to be more than worth the value!
Today is the last day to become a member!
Open to anyone who is interested in memory keeping – whether you are a beginner or an expert!
Here’s a recap of the Memories and More club details.
Memories and More Club (September – December)
Join the Memories and More Club and preserve those memories so that you and your family can enjoy reliving those moments.
- meet once/month for 4 months (Sept. – Dec.) – that’s just a couple hours each month.
- available in person or by email to anyone living in Canada!
- each month we create one 12×12 traditional layout and 3 pocket pages
using the supplies you receive at the first class and a few extras.
That’s two 2-page spreads each month! That’s a lot of memories captured!
- first month fee is $65 (in person) or $80 (shipped) and includes:
- Perfect Days Card Pack ($12.50)
- Variety Pack Pocket Pages ($10.00)
- Naturally Eclectic DSP ($14.50)
- Four 12×12 Page Protectors (full package in the shipped option $9.25)
- Four sheets of 12×12 white cardstock (full package in the shipped option $8.75)
- Pick a Pattern Washi Tape ($10.75)
- First month’s class and any extra supplies needed
- each month after that is just $15 or free with a minimum $35 order (before shipping & tax)
**NEW** Optional Add On (valued over $64)
- Naturally Eclectic Coordinating Cardstock ($10.00)
- In Color Bitty Bows ($11.25)
- 1/4″ Ombre Ribbon in Lemon Lime Twist ($9.25)
- Full Package of Whisper White 12×12 cardstock ($8.75)
- BONUS: Tutorial featuring the use of these supplies to create additional layouts, pocket pages and cards ($25). Note: Bonus tutorial will be sent to those who purchased the add on, after the our first session in September.
Registrations are open until September 4th. Reserve your spot today!
Have a creative day!
Watercolor Christmas Class (in person or by mail)
Get a jump
start on your holiday gift giving at the Watercolor Christmas Class.
Create 6 Christmas cards (2 each of 3 designs) and a card box to hold
them. This would make the PERFECT teacher, neighbour, bus driver or
coworker gift! Our stamp set of focus this month is the Watercolor
Christmas stamp set. Deadline to register is Sept. 15th.
Class fee options:
- $35 includes all pre-cut supplies and emailed instructions (with supply list) for all the projects.
- $50 includes all the pre-cut supplies, emailed instructions (with supply list) and the Watercolor Christmas stamp set.
Can’t attend? Ask for the class to go! Available to anyone in Canada.
Free Card Kits
$50 (before shipping & tax) using host code WWFCS79F and you’ll
receive these two card kits along with a thank you card as a thank you
from me! Visit my online store.