I am SO excited about this months Special Someone card class to go. These little critters are adorable as are the cards we will be creating. These will definitely make your friends and family special.
Here’s how it will work…
- You place your order online using host code 979MUQRH. You will need to order the items listed below. If you already own these items, you are welcome to order anything else just as long as it comes to a minimum of $61 before shipping & tax and is using the class host code (979MUQRH).
- Special Someone (151643) – $22.00
- Special Day Dies (153587) – $39
- Level 1 Sale-A-Bration item – FREE
- Your order will be delivered directly to you from Stampin’ Up!
- You can expect a package from me in the mail that will include all the pre cut pieces to create 6 cards (2 each of 3 designs) and a sweet little tea bag holder.
- By email, you’ll also receive a pdf that includes photos of the projects, a supply list, measurements and links to 4 separate videos showing you how the projects go together.
Note: if you are in the Edmonton/Sherwood Park area and would like to pick up the supplies and kit contact me to register.
to receive these card kits shipped to you free!
Don’t forget to use the class host code 979MUQRH.
You will also need the following in order to complete the cards in this class:
- Grapefruit Grove ink pad
- Basic Gray ink pad
- Smoky Slate ink pad
- Coastal Cabana ink pad
- Flirty Flamingo ink pad
- Die cutting machine that works with SU! dies
- Adhesives and clear blocks
Class registration closes February 23rd!
Kits will ship the beginning of March.