Laura and I are so excited about this months Snowman Season Heartfelt Card Kit To Go class! In this class we’ll be making 6 cards – 3 each of 2 designs, and a treat bag. We’ve heard that you love to have a finished card in front of you when you create so one of those cards will be finished for you!
In addition to the Snowman Season bundle and Snowfall Accents Puff Paint, you’ll need:
- black memento and coastal cabana ink;
- Stampin’ Blends in the following colours: Shaded Spruce light; Pumpkin Pie Dark; Real Red combo; Pool Party combo; and light black. Or another way to colour in your images.
- Heat tool
This tutorial is for any level of stamper!
Option 1– $60.00
- Snowman Season Bundle – stamp set and coordinating punch($42.25)
- Snowfall Accents Puff Paint ($6)
- All the pre cut supplies to create 6 cards (3 each of 2 designs) – 1 of each will be finished for you to use as a reference!
- Supplies to create 1 treat pouch
- Access to a private FB group where we will have additional inspiration and share a live video showing how the projects go together.
- PDF which includes all the measurements, photos and a full supply list
All this for only $60! That’s only a few dollars more than the cost of the product! Shipping is an extra $15 shipping if needed.
Already own this bundle? Substitute it for product of equal or lesser value! Please request substitutions at time or registration.
BONUS: register & pay for this option before the end of the day November 5th and you’ll receive the supplies to create 2 extra cards (1 of each) and 1 extra treat bag!
Option 2– $25 (supplies only – no product)
This option includes all of the above EXCEPT the Snowman Season bundle and the Snowfall Accents Puff Paint. Extra $5 for shipping.
Option 3 – $20 (tutorial/FB group access only)
This option includes access to the FB group and a pdf that includes photos, dimensions, a full supply list and a link to the FB live replay.
Not on Facebook? Don’t worry we’ve got you covered with the pdf and link to the video on Youtube showing you how to create the projects.
How it works:
- To register email me (email@example.com) with your option.
- Option 1 and 2 can only be shipped within in Canada.
- Once payment has been received, you’ll receive an invitation to a private group where we will be posting additional inspiration using the #Elfie stamp set, a file with all the measurements of the cards and the date of the FB Live. These resources will continue to be available even after the month is done. You’ll be able to access the FB Iive replay and all the inspiration at anytime.
- Not on Facebook? That’s Ok! You can still participate. After the FB live we’ll upload it to YouTube and send you a pdf with all the info you need along with the additional inspiration!
- Supplies will be ordered November 11rh and then shipped or be ready for pick up by November 22nd.