At this time of the year, the time when Stampin’ Up! is getting ready to retire products to make room for new products, I love to try to use up as much as I can… especially my patterned paper. Some of my paper packs are untouched, others are just scraps and others still have lots of life in them. Today I have a layout to share with you that uses up some scraps. The urban underground specialty paper pack is such a great paper pack for more masculine layouts. The patterns are so versatile and can be used for any occasion.
Here’s a closer look at the page.
- Punch out a bunch of 2″ circles from the urban underground scraps
- Add them to the center of a 12 x 12 piece of vanilla cardstock (there’s a two inch border all the way around)
- Cut banner from vellum using the Fiesta Time framelits dies
- Photo is cut down to 3-1/2″ x 5″ and is matted on a piece of vanilla cardstock and then onto one of the 4×6 cards from the All Year Long PL card collection
- ‘Love’ is cut from delightful dijon using the Sunshine Wishes thinlits
- ‘Puppy’ is stamped with black ink using the Labeler Alphabet
It’s a simple layout but I love that I managed to get use out of scraps that I had on hand. I consider myself a frugal crafter so I like to get as much out of the supplies that I have as I can. I love coming up with ways to use scraps in my projects. Anyone else feel the same way?
If you are in Canada, visit my online store
to place your order today! Make sure you use hostess code X2DMAPAE and
I’ll send you two card kits and a handmade thank you card!
Have a creative day!
Urban Underground Layout Supply List: