Continuing to share products that I will miss once they retire. The Crazy About You is another stamp set I’m sad to see go. Actually, it’s one I won’t part with just yet. I love all the little words in it – perfect for memory keeping!
We made this card at this months card class. Never too early to be prepared for the next occasion:) It’s hard to tell from the photo but the front is about 3/4″ shorter than the back to show that little peek of pattern paper.
Here are a few tips if you want to recreate this card:
- Card is 4-1/4″ x 10-1/4″ scored at 5-1/2″.
- The embossed layer measures 4″ x 4-1/2″ and embossed using the Falling Petals embossing folder.
- When stamping solid images like this, especially if they are photopolymer, be sure to use a stampin’ pierce mat for a nice crisp image.
- Patterned paper strip measures 1″ x 4-1/4″ – this piece is from the Falling in Love dsp which is already sold out:(
- The vanilla button I used here is actually retired but we still have the classy designer buttons which could be used in place of it. Although those are also retiring.
- There are two layers of ribbon – sweet sugarplum ruched ribbon and the vanilla satin ribbon. Both are actually on sale right now (while supplies last).
Do you have a favorite item you are sad to see retire?
Be sure to pick up any of your favorites that are retiring before they are no longer available. If you are in Canada, visit my online store
to place your order today! Make sure you use hostess code X2DMAPAE and
I’ll send you two card kits and a handmade thank you card!
Have a creative day!
Crazy About You Mother’s Day Card Supply List: