Good morning, thanks for stopping by! I’ve got a simple one layer card to share with you today. This was one of the cards we made at last weeks all occasion stamp-a-stack. It uses the stamp set Just Believe – a gorgeous set!
How to make this quick & easy card:
- Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock to 5-1/2″x8-1/2 and fold in half.
- Ink floral image using Rich Razzleberry ink.
- Stamp image in lower right corner of card front.
- Using a ruler and the Pear Pizzazz marker, draw a border around the card, leaving the same amount of space on all 4 sides.
- Now measure about 1/16″ inside that line and make another box just inside.
- Add greeting using Pear Pizzazz ink.
- Add two rhinestones in the centre of the flowers.
Now how simple was that? The image can easily be altered to whatever you have on hand too. This is a great layout for a quick & easy card.Things have been incredibly busy around here lately that I’ve been going back to the basics and doing a lot of quick and easy cards – maybe that would make a good class! What do you think – simple, easy, one layer cards? Be sure to stop by tomorrow for another simple design!Until next time,Sherry