With Easter right around the corner, I thought I’d share a simple Easter basket that I learned how to make from Sally Stamper on Youtube. With a few changes I made it my own.
Many of us have kids at home – these are simple enough that you can make them with your kids. Wouldn’t it be amazing if we all made a bunch and blessed our neighbours with them on Easter weekend! Just a small way to brighten someones day.
They can be made with card stock or patterned paper and are the perfect project to use up some of your scraps!
I mention the measurements in the video but thought I’d include them here as well:
- Patterned Paper (or card stock): four pieces that measure 3/4″ x 5 1/2″
- Card stock: 1/2″ x 7 1/4″ (band that holds it all together)
- Card stock: 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ (handle)
You can see how quick it all comes together in the video.
Sale-a-Bration is Almost Over!
There’s only a few days before Sale-a-Bration comes to an end! Here’s a reminder of all the details and links. If you have any questions, please let me know.
- SHOP: for every $60 spent on any Stampin’ Up! products (before tax & shipping), choose a FREE sale-a-Bration product. There’s no limit! Choose something amazing for free with every $60 purchase, or spend $120 for additional options! See the selection and shop here.
- SALE-A-BRATION COORDINATION: Stampin’ Up! released several items that coordinate with products from the SAB and Mini Catalogues. Check out those products here.
- HOST: Place a party order or personal order over $375 and you’ll earn the exclusive Little Ladybug stamp set for FREE. This is in addition to the Stampin’ Rewards you earn!
- JOIN: It’s always a good time to join Stampin’ Up! but SU! makes it even sweeter during SAB. Build your own starter kit by picking $165 worth of products for just $135, plus during SAB only, you’ll receive the following for free:
- A new mini paper cutter
- A 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper sampler
- Your choice of any stamp set offered in current catalogues (host sets and SAB sets excluded).
Have a creative weekend! Stay safe and healthy.
Until next week,
Click on any of the images to find out more or to shop online.
In addition to the supplies below I also used a paper trimmer and a 1/16″ circle punch.