There are so many beautiful images in the Snowfall Thinlits set but I think my favourite is the largest snowflake – it is beautiful. That snowflake is what makes this card so amazing. Plus if you haven’t started your Christmas cards – this one would be a breeze to mass produce! But remember these thinlits are only available for the month of November or while supplies last.
- Whisper White: 8½ x 5½ score at 4¼ and 3½ x 3½
- Sparkle Glimmer 1½ x 1½
- Stamp the splash from Beautiful Blizzard, the greeting and swirls, using Bermuda Bay ink into the front of the card base.
- Die cut the large snowflake out of the 3½ square whisper white and small snowflake out of the sparkle glimmer paper.
- Using a sponge dauber sponge the tip of the large snowflake using Bermuda Bay.
- Using a glue dot adhere the small snowflake into the center of the large one then on top of the card front where you stamp the Bermuda Bay slash.
- Adhere a Rhinestone in the center of the sparkle snowflake.
Season’s Greetings Snowfall Card Supply List