Good morning! Earlier this week I finally had a chance to play around with the Reason to Smile stamp set (the one you can get for only $5 with a $60 order). It’s a beautiful set! This card that I’m sharing with you today was cased from one I saw on Stampin’ Connection (our demonstrator only inspiration site) created by Linda Callahan. With a couple minor modifications.
As you can see I used my favourite new tool – the essentials paper piercing pack for the paper piercing along the left side of the dsp and also along the right side of the framelit shape. The button is one of the Vintage Faceted Buttons – love these little guys!
This was one of the cards we created on Thursday at our team meeting. I’ll be sharing the other with you tomorrow.
Thanks for stopping by!
- Reason to Smile stamp set (WM 131274/CM 131275)
- Cardstock: Raspberry Ripple and Whisper White
- Patio Party dsp (126916)
- 2012-2014 In Colour Markers (126856) – Raspberry Ripple and Gumball Green
- White bakers twine (124262)
- Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons (127555)
- Stampin’ Pierce Mat (126199)
- Essentials Paper Piercing Pack (126187)
- Paper Piercing Tool (126189)
- Big Shot die cut machine (113439)
- Apothecary Accents Framelits (127003)
- Adorning Accents Edgelits (125595)