Happy Sunday to you! I hope you are having a great weekend! I have the second card from our team meeting to share with you today. Again we used the Reason to Smile stamp set – love these daisies!
I love monochromatic projects. I often turn to monochromatic when I just don’t know what colours to use. To create the focal point on this card, we randomly stamped a strip of white cardstock using the two images and then cut it down to three 1-1/2″ squares, which were then mounted to a 1-3/4″x5″ piece of elegant eggplant. So simple!
Sorry for the quick post today – busy day! Have a great one!
- Reason to Smile stamp set (WM 131274/CM 131275)
- Petite Pairs stamp set (WM 122495/CM 122497)
- Cardstock: whisper white, wisteria wonder and elegant eggplant
- Inks: wisteria wonder and elegant eggplant
- Pearls (119247)
- Paper Piercing tool (126189)
- Stampin’ Pierce Mat (126199)
- Essentials Paper Piercing Pack (126187)
- Elegant Butterfly punch (127526)
- Big Shot die cut machine (113439)
- Fancy Fan Embossing Folder (127751)