Today I’m sharing with you a couple bright & cheerful Rainbow of Happiness cards. This is the third week of my Sale-a-Bration product videos and the product of focus this week is the Sunshine & Rainbows dsp. I couldn’t really focus on this dsp without also showcasing the fabulous bundle that coordinates with it. And I’ve got LOTS to share.
The Sunshine & Rainbows dsp is one of the products you can choose for free with a $60 order until February 28th, 2022. This dsp is my top Sale-a-Bration pick. It’s the product I was most excited to get my hands on and it did not disappoint.
I’ll be sharing two cards with you in this post but be sure to check out the video where I show you how to make these two cards and share additional inspiration.
The background on the white was created using the cloud border die from the basic borders dies, some pool party ink and a blending brush. This subtle background adds so much to the card.
- Bermuda Bay: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″ and 3-1/2″ x 5″ embossed with the gingham embossing folder and 1″ x 4″
- Basic White: 4″ x 5-1/4″ (inside); 2-3/4″ x 3-1/4″ and scrap for die cutting clouds
- Sunshine & Rainbows DSP: 2-3/8″ x 3-3/4″ and 3/4″ x 4″
The second project is a gift card holder. I didn’t intend on making it a gift card holder but sometimes a happy accident leads you down a different path.
- Misty Moonlight (in the video I use Magenta Madness): 4-1/4″ x 11″ scored at 5-1/2″
- Basic White: 4″ x 5-1/4″ (inside) and 2″ x 3″
- Sunshine & Rainbows DSP: Mango Melody Sunshine Pattern 2-1/4″ x 4″ and Misty Moonlight Rainbow Pattern 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ and scraps of coordinating patterns
- Twine: 6″
You can catch the replay for these two projects below.
If you are looking for more inspiration using the Rainbow of Happiness bundle and Sunshine & Rainbows dsp, be sure to check out my Rainbow of Happiness tutorial.
Have a creative weekend!
Click on any of the images to shop my Canadian online store or to find out more.