Today I’m sharing three quick & easy treat boxes with you. Each one is for a different occasion – fall/thanksgiving, Halloween and Christmas.
These ideas could easily be customized to any occasion. Think Christmas, Halloween, Valentine’s Day, Easter, baby or wedding showers, birthdays. By simply changing out the supplies, you can make them fit your needs.
I shared these three projects in todays FB live, you’ll find the replay below. I’ve also included the measurements for each of the projects for quick reference.
Door Hanger Measurements:
- 3″ x 3″ acetate box
- Rich Razzleberry: 3 1/16″ x 6″ (x2) and 3″ x 3″ and punched leaf
- Mango Melody: punched leaf
- DSP: 2 7/8″ x 2 7/8″
- Whisper White: 2 1/4″ circle
- Bumblebee Ribbon: 12″
- Linen Thread: 6″
Boo Box Measurements:
- Rich Razzleberry: 3 1/2″ x 6 3/4″ scored at 3″ and 3 3/4″ along the long side and 3/4″ and 2 3/4″ along the short side
- Basic Black: 1 7/8″ x 2 7/8″
- DSP: 1 3/4″ x 3 2/4″
- Whisper White: label shape and scrap for stamping
- Black Glitter Paper: 2″ square for the spider web
- Ribbon: 3″
- Linen Thread: 6″
Triangle Box Measurements:
- DSP: 3″ x 6″ scored at 3″ and then from that centre score line to the centre of each end on both sides. See video for clarification.
- Whisper White: Circle to fit your image
- Real Red: scallop circle slightly larger than your circle.
- Ribbon: 12″
There’s still time to get in on the Have a Hoot class in the mail!
Here are the details:
You’ll need the following supplies in order to complete the projects exactly as shown:
- memento ink,
- Blends in the following colours: Smoky Slate; Pumpkin Pie; Cinnamon Cider; Cherry Cobbler; Shaded Spruce and Seaside Spray
- scissors and
This month there are 3 options to choose from.
OPTION 1: I Want It All
Order the following products online (or product totalling a minimum of $85 before shipping & taxes) using the class host code K9272TD9:
- Have a Hoot Bundle (155208)
- Plaid Tidings DSP (153527)
From me you’ll receive a package in the mail that includes the kits to create 6 cards (2 each of 3 designs) and an emailed pdf with the measurements, photos and the links to videos showing you how to make the cards.
OPTION 2: Tutorial only
The tutorial includes a pdf with measurements, photos and the links to videos showing you how to make the cards. This option is great if you live outside Canada.
OPTION 3: Treasure Stampers Team
This is for my Treasure Stampers team Tutorial is always free to team members. Class kit is available for $15.
Have a creative day!
Click on any of the images to shop my online store or to find out more information.