Today I’m sharing one card layout, two ways. It’s been awhile since I’ve done one of these posts so thought it was time to revisit this idea.
For both cards, I used Stampin’ Up!’s Thanks a Bunch stamp set and the same layout but ended up with a very different look. The Thanks a Bunch stamp set is one of the products you can choose for free with a qualifying purchase until February 28th, 2023. And it’s such a great stamp set!
The first card features the carrots as they are intended. I love all the extra details on this card. The ink blending, splattering and bit of stamping on the background just add so much and they are just subtle things.
- Crumb Cake/Granny Apple: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″ ; 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Soft Suede/Garden Green: 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″
- Watercolour Paper: for stamping
- Basic White: 4″ x 5-1/4″ for inside and scrap for greeting and 3-3/4″ x 5″ for the second card
- Linen Thread: 8″
- Milky Dots: x3
- Optional: Day at the Farm DSP 2-1/2″ x 6″ for envelope flap and 1″ x 4″ for inside
For this second card, I turned the carrots upside down to create trees! The measurements are the same for both cards, I just switched out the colours.
You can see the similarities in the card design when you look at the two cards together but what a difference despite that same layout.
If you’d like to see how these two cards come together, check out the video below.
Until next time,
Click on any of the images to shop my Canadian online store or to find out more information about any of these products.