The new Sale-a-Bration and Mini Catalogues are now live! These catalogues are so full of great new products, I’m sure it’ll be hard to choose where to start.
View the January – June 2020 Mini Catalogue.
View the SAB Brochure.
January – June 2020 Mini Catalogue
You’ll notice a few changes to this mini catalogue apart from the obvious landscape style catalogue.
- There is a bundle section near the front (pages 3 to 7) that provides a quick reference for the coordination, convenience and savings that bundles offer.
- On pages 69 to 71 you’ll find a catalogue-at-a-glance index, which provides a visual reference with information about each product.
- Also near the back (pages 62 to 67) are additional project ideas for kits, suites and bundles. This shows the versatility and value of the products.
- Throughout the catalogue you’ll find a Make it Simple Icon (like the one on page 13) – this calls out samples that are created with the casual stamper in mind.
There are three ways you can take advantage of Sale-a-Bration. Do one, two or all three!
- SHOP: for every $60 spent on any Stampin’ Up! products (before tax & shipping), choose a FREE sale-a-Bration product. There’s no limit! Choose something amazing for free with every $60 purchase, or spend $120 for additional options! Shop my online store.
- HOST: Place a party order or personal order over $375 and you’ll earn the exclusive Little Ladybug stamp set for FREE. This is in addition to the Stampin’ Rewards you earn!
- JOIN: It’s always a good time to join Stampin’ Up! but SU! makes it even sweeter during SAB. Build your own starter kit by picking $165 worth of products for just $135, plus during SAB only, you’ll receive the following for free:
- A new mini paper cutter
- A 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper sampler
- Your choice of any stamp set offered in current catalogues (host sets and SAB sets excluded).
Join me over on my Stamped Treasures FB page for a crafty project at 11am MT today!
Have a creative day!