If you’ve purchased My Digital Studio, there is a free update available. For a full list of all the new features, click here.
Included in that download are some of the exciting, new print products that you can print using Stampin’ Up!’s print services:
- 10” x 5” (Landscape w/ easel) Calendars-Wire-O
- 3-1/2” x 5” (Portrait) & 5” x 3-1/2” (Landscape)Trifold Card
- 3-1/4” x 3-1/4” Tag & 2-1/2” x 4-1/4” (Portrait) Tag
- 3-1/2” x 5” (Portrait) & 5” x 3-1/2” (Landscape) Postcard
- 5-1/2” x 3-1/4” (Landscape) Rivet Swatchbook
Note: The Rivet Swatchbook is currently not available for printing, but should be next week. Watch for an update announcing its availability. In the meantime, enjoy designing your Rivet Swatchbooks so you can print when the service becomes available.
To update MDS – open it up, click ‘help’, then click ‘check for updates’. All updates will be made automatically. It’s as easy as that!
I also wanted to just give those of you who have been working in MDS a heads up that some of the printed items will be on sale for 30% off for National Scrapbook month (May) so you may want to get a head start on those projects and then print in May to save yourself some money!
Thanks for stopping by!
Purchase My Digital Studio online now so that you can take advantage of the fabulous discount on printed products in May.