With the Stamped Treasures scrapbook kit,
you can create a frameable scrapbook layout
and photo box (this changes with each kit) in just a few hours.
This months’ kit would make a wonderful showcase for your favorite Mother’s Day photos OR Mother’s Day gift! What mother or grandmother wouldn’t treasure these projects?!
Regardless of your experience as a scrapbooker (or stamper) these projects are easy to create with a few basic tools (see supply list below).
Included in the April Scrapbook kit (kit is only available to Canadians):
- All the consumeable supplies including cardstock and embellishments (except adhesive) to create the projects shown above
- All punched, Big Shot shapes and textured pieces required for projects
- Detailed pdf file with step-by-step instructions emailed to you
- A printed copy of the poem that was used inside the photo box
Want to create the projects using your own supplies?
Great for international customers!
Purchase the pdf file to create these projects. Detailed cutting instructions as well as a supply list are included in the file. This allows you to recreate the project(s) over and over.
|April Scrapbook pdf $9.95 April Scrapbook Kit – p/u $24.95 April Scrapbook Kit – mailed $34.95|
What people are saying…
I just wanted to let you know I got the scrapbook stuff on Friday and assembled it this past weekend. It’s beautiful!! I absolutely love it! I can’t wait until you post your next class! 🙂 thanks again!
Here is a list of additional supplies you will require to complete the projects if you are purchasing the kit. I’ve noted options where the supplies can easily be replaced and not affect the look of the project too drastically. Note: If you are interested in the pdf option, but would like a list of supplies prior to purchasing, please let me know and I will email it to you.
• Four Frames stamp set – used for the banner but can be omitted, you would just end up with a bit more white showing
• Paper cutter with scoring tool
• Classic ink pads: Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip
• Sticky Strip (or red line tape)
• Alphabet set that will fit in ¾” circles to stamp ‘mother’s’ or print letters from computer and then punch out using ¾” circle punch
• Paper piercing tool and mat
• Mini Glue dots
• Tombow Multipurpose Adhesive
As you can see very few supplies are required to complete the projects! Kits are only available until April 22nd at which time all supplies will be ordered, kits prepared and shipped. Order yours today! Pdf purchases will be emailed within 24 hours of receiving confirmation of payment.
Thanks for stopping by today!